The whole world went into a frenzy at what had just happened…How could million people just disappear?The headlines were quick to inform the people the varied opinions from the world leaders.
The left behind Christians looked up in shock for it dawned on them that the long awaited rapture which they had often dismissed had finally happened.Now what?They wondered?
This message is not for everyone. But for the church and all those that the Lord is going to touch and save during the tribulation. And yes many will not receive this message kindly as others dub me crazy. Trust me you will not be the first. I write it out of love and a desire placed in my heart for the left behind to know God’s great plan despite the circumstances of the time. I am not saying I am sure I will be taken in the rapture as some may assume after reading this message. I as all of us is repenting daily and praying to be found worthy by our Lord Jesus to be taken in the rapture when it soon happens. Luke 21:36 “Watch therefore and pray always that ye may be accounted worthy to escape all these things that shall come to pass and to stand before the son of man”.
I also do not ask you to believe my words in this piece. Please by all means do you own research, search the word of God and ask most importantly the Holy Spirit to confirm and tell you of the things to come and test the truth of the message. This includes the internet sources I quote. Ask the Lord to reveal the truth as we are asked in 1 John 4:1 “Beloved do not believe every spirit.Test whether they are from God, because false prophets have gone out into the world.”
We still have time to turn to Him with all our hearts as the rapture has not yet occurred, He only seeks for those with ears to hear (Mark 4:9,Matthew 11:15,Mark 4:23 and Revelation 3:2) and prepare.
Lastly this piece is going to be lengthy as it’s more informative than a blog post, kindly bear with it as you share it with your family and friends as an act of care and love. Feel free to engage me, share information and even share a word and prayer as we prepare for His coming.
DEAR ALL LEFT BEHIND,
I know you must be wondering what is happening now and probably have realized the long awaited rapture has happened. Don’t bother trying to make sense of this event in any other way or what the news are saying. It is just as the Lord said it would happen.
The Lord loves you so very much.so much. You may laugh at this since you have been left behind. The Lord did not leave you because you were not born again. No! That is a lie of the devil. The reason for being left behind is because of not being ready and watchful towards His now pasted coming. Read Matthew 25.It’s the story of the brides who were not ready. It’s not like they were not brides, they were, but they were just not ready to go to the wedding when the groom came. But He will come again and take left behind brides and souls that turn to Him in this Tribulation.
The case right now is just that you were not ready to be His bride yet. I mean you had not really made Him your first love and often mixed the world and Him. We all must put Him first and live a holy life without any pretense. You may have missed the feast but it does not mean you will miss eternity with Jesus. Please take heart and be encouraged by this. God loves you and will walk with you in this tough time as long as you keep your faith in Him and stand the test of this tribulation. The just shall live by faith and not by sight as written in Habakkuk 2:4.You will be surprised to later learn this is a test founded on His love for you as opposed to suffering. He rather take you through this trial to ensure you make it to heaven other than lose you to the eternal fires of Hell.
Now the time ahead of you will be the worst and toughest the world has ever seen. I really don’t know what will happen but I will list the events as the bible has described before the return of Jesus as King of this world. This period is known as the tribulation period. The Pre-Tribulation Rapture was considered the acid test of a true convert to the faith. The ones who heard the voice of the Holy Spirit heeded the warning and repented and got ready and so taken in the rapture. So what is happening now is the tribulation, the Lord’s wrath has been poured out to the world and the purification of the church has begun.
At the end of this letter I will talk about the great tribulation and the events that you will see as written in the Bible. You must have read about this already though.
I am not sure of state of affairs of the internet after the rapture and whether all the information will still be available as freely as it is. There is a legitimate fear that this truth may be erased in effort to prevent people from coming in this truth. I can only caution you to download the various articles and videos you will find useful in this tribulation time. I will list various internet sources that will be of use to get more insight in this time. You are free to add more and share with others.
- Various messages on how to survive the tribulation on the Still Small Voice Youtube channel.
- Various guests on Sid Roth’ It’s supernatural show spoke of the rapture and events to come. (youtube)
The following is a short discussion of what will happen in this period.
THE GREAT TRIBULATION
Jesus spoke about it when He said, “For then there will be great distress, unequaled from the beginning of the world until now–and never to be equaled again” (Matthew 24:21)
Daniel prophesied about it in Daniel 12:1 writing, “At that time Michael, the great prince who protects your people, will arise. There will be a time of distress [tribulation] such as has not happened from the beginning of nations until then. But at that time your people–everyone whose name is found written in the book–will be delivered”
Joel 2:2 says it was “a day of darkness and gloom, a day of clouds and blackness. Like dawn spreading across the mountains a large and mighty army comes, such as never was of old nor ever will be in ages to come.”
Matthew 24 Jesus says, “you will be handed over to be persecuted and put to death, and you will be hated by all nations because of me. At that time many will turn away from the faith and will betray and hate each other, and many false prophets will appear and deceive many people. Because of the increase of wickedness, the love of most will grow cold” (v 9-12). In fact, “It will be so bad that “If those days had not been cut short, no one would survive, but for the sake of the elect those days will be shortened” (V 22).
The tribulation period will last for 7 years.
The Events that will occur in the tribulation:
(1) Revelation 4:1-2. John, a symbol of the church, is taken up to heaven.
(2) Daniel 9:27. The Antichrist signs a covenant for seven years with the nation of Israel. This is the event that inaugurates the Tribulation period.
(3) Revelation 6:1-2. Christ opens the first of the seven-sealed scroll, and the rider on the white horse (probably Antichrist) appears, using diplomacy and the promise of peace to establish his one-world government.
(4) Revelation 6:3-4. The second seal introduces a great world war.
(5) Revelation 6:5-6. The third seal begins the suffering of famine and inflation (the aftermath of war).
(6) Revelation 6:7-8. The fourth seal results, as do all wars, in death, but in this case it totals one-fourth of the people and living creatures. By today’s population standards, that would amount to one-and-a-half billion people.
(7) Revelation 6:9-11. This passage introduces the martyrdom of those who are converted under the preaching of the 144,000 Jewish witnesses described in chapter 7. An innumerable number of people receive Christ and are martyred by the government leader and harlot (the religious system described in chapter 17), who gets her power from the Antichrist. Note that evangelism during this period is back in the hands of the Jews. Since the church is absent, the 144,000 apostle-Paul-type believers will make powerful evangelists.
(8) Revelation 6:12-17. This sixth seal exhibits the wrath of God poured out in the form of a mighty earthquake, the like of which has never been experienced. It is so severe that people call on the rocks to fall on them.
(9) Revelation 8:1-6. The seventh seal introduces the Seven Trumpet Judgments, ending the first quarter of the Tribulation period and preparing for an even worse period called the “day of His [God’s] wrath.”
(10) Revelation 8:7. The first trumpet judgment results in one-third of all trees and green grass being burned up by hail, fire, and blood cast upon the earth.
(11) Revelation 8:8-9. The second trumpet sees a great mountain of sulfur falling into the sea and destroying a third-part of the sea and all living creatures in it and a third of the shipping vessels. Think of The Poseidon Adventure multiplied times one-third of all the world’s ships!
(12) Revelation 8:10-11. The third trumpet causes a great star (or meteor) called Wormword (or “bitter”) to fall on the fountains of water and third of rivers to turn bitter, resulting in the deaths of millions.
(13) Revelation 8:12. The fourth trumpet results in one-third less sun, moonlight, and stars, extending the darkness of night.
(14) Revelation 8:13. A special angel flies around the earth, warning that worse judgments are to come.
(15) Revelation 9:1-12. The fifth trumpet introduces hideous demon-like creatures such as scorpions and locusts out of the bottomless pit. Not able to kill men, they torture them so badly that they “will seek death and will not find it.”
(16) Revelation 9:13. The sixth trumpet introduces two hundred million horsemen (demon spirit-like death angels), who kill one-third of the people. This will occur between the fortieth and forty-second month of the first part of the Tribulation, which brings to 50 percent the population that is destroyed by God before the midpoint of the Tribulation. These individuals have taken the mark of the Beast and are considered incorrigibles. Since estimates of upwards of a quarter of those living at that time still be saved under the preaching of the 144,000 mentioned in Revelation 7:9, it is possible that 75 percent of the population 25 percent by martyrdom) will have been destroyed during the first half of the Tribulation period.
Now do you understand why I say that even a mid-Tribulation view of Christ’s coming for His church would mean enormous suffering to millions of believers’
It seems much more reasonable, particularly in the light of His promises to save His church from the “wrath to come,” that He would have His church from the “hour of trial which shall come upon the whole world.” That would certainly be characteristic of our loving, merciful, forgiving heavenly Father and Bridegroom. The saints who are martyred during the Tribulation are not part of the church. They are defined in Revelation 7:14 as “the ones who come out of the Great Tribulation, and [have] washed their robes and made them white in the blood of the Lamb.”
(17) Revelation 11:3-14. The Two Witnesses prophesy 1,260 days—a ministry which, if taken literally, would correspond with the forty-two months of judgments already described.
Obviously, these two witnesses are real people with miraculous powers like Moses and Elijah, here to preach and witness during the entire first half of the Tribulation. It may be through their witness that the 144,000 are saved and sent out preaching. As dreadful a time as this will be, God is faithful to provide plenty of gospel preaching to the nations.
(18) Revelation 11:15. The seventh trumpet judgment introduces the awesome events described in chapters 12-18 and the most severe set of judgments yet reported, the Vial Judgments.
(19) Revelation 17:1-18. Describes the destruction of the Babylonish, false religious system—the great harlot—which will merge all the religions of the world during the first part of the Tribulation (which will take place easily after the church is raptured). This system will be so powerful that it will dominate both the Antichrist (“the beast”) and the ten kings at that time. But because of their hatred for the harlot, at the midpoint of the Tribulation, they will make war on her and kill her.
(20) Revelation 13:1-3. In the process of killing the harlot Mystery Babylon, the false religious system, somehow the Antichrist is killed and gets “a deadly wound” that is healed. In chapter 12 Satan himself is cast out of heaven, where he has been “the accuser of our brethren,” and now he enters Antichrist’s body and resurrects him to a new and even more vicious life.
(21) Revelation 13:4-10. Antichrist, now incarnated, will force the remaining people of the earth to worship him, except those whose names are in the Lamb’s Book of Life (see 2 Thessalonians 2:8-10).
(22) Revelation 13:11-18. The False Prophet will replace the slain religious system, forcing people to worship Antichrist and his image, or be killed. Everyone will be compelled to display a 666 mark in order to hold a job and “buy and sell.”
Plainly, if the church were to go through the Tribulation, she would not survive it. And I find no scriptural evidence that any believers will remain at the end of the Tribulation to be raptured, if that event is post-Trib. Remember, the worst half of the Tribulation period, which our Lord termed the Great Tribulation, has not yet begun! That last forty-two month period is covered by the Vial Judgments.
(23) Revelation 16:1-2. The first vial causes giant sores on those who rejected Christ and instead accepted the mark of the Beast, signifying their worship of him.
(24) Revelation 16:3. The second vial is poured out on the sea, turning it “to blood as of a dead man; and every living creature in the sea died.”
(25) Revelation 16:4. The third vial turns the rivers and other sources of water to blood (an especially just judgment because the people remaining had killed so many Tribulation saints).
(26) Revelation 16:8-9. The fourth vial will intensify the sun’s heat until ungodly men blaspheme the name of God.
(27) Revelation 16:10-11. The fifth vial will cause darkness to cover the throne of Antichrist and his entire kingdom. The sores will continue unrelentingly, producing such agony that men will gnaw their tongues for pain and blaspheme God and refuse to repent.
(28) Revelation 16:13-16. The sixth vial sends lying demon spirits out to the kings of the whole world to bring them down to “the battle of that great day of God Almighty,” more popularly known as the Battle of Armageddon.
(29) Revelation 16:17-21. The seventh vial result sin a judgment of Almighty God that destroys the entire world system and judges all unsaved men severely. But even though enormous hailstones fall, the unregenerate still refuse to repent. This judgment is so devastating that it prepares the world for the coming of Christ to set up His earthly kingdom.
(30) Revelation 18:1-24. The destruction of commercial and governmental Babylon—the New World Order for which man has yearned ever since his rebellion at Babylon—now occurs, possibly during the seventh vial since it fits there (verse 19) just before earth’s final judgment. It will totally collapse the Antichrist’s system and further pave the way for the best event of the Tribulation.
(31) Revelation 19:11-21. We finally witness the Glorious Appearing of Christ in Power and Great Glory as King of kings and Lord of lords to set up His thousand-year reign on this earth.
According to the Bible, this seven-year period called the Tribulation will be basically divided into two halves. In the first half, Antichrist appears to be the great benefactor and protector and friend of Israel, but in the middle of that seven-year period he will turn against the people of Israel and begin desolating it severely and that’s why Jesus called the second half “the great tribulation,” the likes of which has never been since the beginning of the world or ever will be again. In other words, the second half of this 70th week of Daniel 9 will be the unparalleled time of trouble for the world.
What does Matthew 24 tell us about the Seventieth Week of Daniel? Jesus is spelling out things in chronological order for this future period of time. The abomination of desolation takes place in the middle of the 70th week. That’s followed by the three and a half year Great Tribulation, but He’s saying here—at least the implication is—that before the abomination of desolation in the 70th week you will have transpired in the world what Jesus called “the beginning of sorrows,” literally, the beginning of birth pangs.
Jesus is telling us here the things that will be involved in the beginning of birth pangs. You will have false messiahs, those who will appear upon the world scene saying, “I’m the Messiah.” In addition, the earth will experience wars and rumors of wars. You’ll have nation rising against nation, kingdom against kingdom. The earth will experience famines, pestilences, earthquakes in many different places. Jesus says all those are the beginning of birth pangs.
So Jesus is saying that during the first half of the 70th week you have severe things going on in the world, but not as severe as the things that are going to come later on. In the beginning, in the first half of the 70th week, you have the beginning birth pangs or tribulation, but in the second half you’re going to have great tribulation, much more intense agony than with just tribulation of the first half; and therefore, in the second half, the great tribulation, that’s when you have the severe, hard labor birth pangs transpiring here on planet Earth.
Please dear loved ones, consider what is written in Revelation 14: “If anyone worships the beast and its image and receives its mark on their forehead or on their hand, 10they, too, will drink the wine of God’s fury, which has been poured full strength into the cup of his wrath. They will be tormented with burning sulfur in the presence of the holy angels and of the Lamb. 11And the smoke of their torment will rise for ever and ever. There will be no rest day or night for those who worship the beast and its image, or for anyone who receives the mark of its name.12This calls for patient endurance on the part of the people of God who keep his commands and remain faithful to Jesus.”
Much better to get it over with quickly and be beheaded than to suffer this torment for eternity. Everything written in the Book is coming to pass, this curse of suffering will also come to pass, so don’t be fooled into taking the mark. The relief from the suffering of not being able to buy or sell, work or receive medical care, is nothing compared to what is promised to those who compromise and take the mark.
Please, think ahead. It’s not worth it. Plus, you will never again see those you love, you will be isolated in Hell, in a cage suspended in flames, by yourself except for the demons who will constantly torment you, you will never again see your children, your animals, or parents. And you will suffer there for eternity with no consolations of any kind. No water, no internet, no books, movies, food, heat or cold, or ANY kind of relief. Just total torment and misery without end.
On the other hand, if you are martyred, even tortured for Christ, it will last but a few brief moments of eternity and then you shall be free in the blissful place of Heaven forever and ever, with all those you loved on this earth, children, pets, parents and friends.
So take a long look of consideration about these things and make you mind up ahead of time, “I’m NOT taking the mark. Kill me, that’s a better fate.”
Please pray and remain faithful as you ask God to increase your faith, courage, strength and wisdom to know the truth from lie and remain faithful Only He can help someone survive this great tribulation. You will be surprised at the grace ,love and faith you will experience in this time for indeed it is the great revival as the Lord promised.
Our Lord Jesus promises to keep you and protect you if you choose Him in this time. You will get to experience Him in a way you have never before and His hand of protection will be upon you every moment till He returns after this 7 years.
Finally I must remind you and insist, the Lord Jesus loves you so very very very very much words cannot describe. Take heart in this as you remember you are not forgotten. At end of this time you will all be surprised at the amazing love of God for us. I love you all. Peace be with you all and His blessings.
Daughter of the Most High God.